Our nutmeg comes with the shell intact. The natural packaging will keep what's inside fresh until cracked open.
- Organically grown in Sri Lanka
- Nutmeg nested inside hard shell
- Dried under the tropical sun
How to use
Grab a nutcracker or a small hammer to break open the shell, then use a cheese grater to grate over your dishes.
Once out of the shell, store nutmeg in an airtight glass container and use within one month.
Cooking and baking
- Add to cakes, muffins, breads, pies, cookies and other baked goods
- Stir into cold beverages: smoothies, milkshake, Mexican horchata
- Add to hot beverages: masala chai, eggnog, hot spiced cider
- Sprinkle over roasted sweet potatoes, pumpkin and any type of squash along with olive oil, salt and white pepper
- Mix into creamy dishes like mac and cheese, potato salad, cauliflower dish bake and lasagna to elevate cheesy flavors