Grass-fed, grain-finished and locally-sourced Pennsylvania beef.
Few things are better than a classic beef stew, simmered ever so gently on the stovetop in a giant pot filled with carrots, onions, celery, yukon gold potatoes, and any other root veggies you forgot about in the bottom drawer of your fridge. Stew beef is also perfect for chilis, beef bourguignon, and slow cooker shredded beef tacos. Cut in half and you can even do a quick stir fry!
- 10 lb. total, 1 lb. per pack
- About 30 portions (.33 lb /portion)
- Shelf life: Seven days in the fridge or up to one year frozen
- Let thaw in the refrigerator. Place in fridge in the morning for use in the evening
- Products arrive via UPS, USPS, or FedEx
Only shipping to the following states:
NY, PA, ME, NJ, VA, NH, CT, VT, DE, RI, MA, MD