Our turmeric is a muddy orange-brown color, which is the first indication that it's all turmeric and nothing but the turmeric! We donít add artificial color, preservatives, anti-caking agents or use harmful practises like irradiation.
"This is some serious turmeric."ó customer at Bethesda Farmers Market, MD
Because our turmeric is so fresh and potent, we recommend starting with just half the amount a recipe calls for, and using caution ó you don't want yellowed countertops!
Tastes floral and sweet with notes of citrus and ginger.
How to use turmeric every day
- Add to soup, broth and sprinkle into chili
- Make a trendy yet oh-so-comforting turmeric latte
- Add to smoothies and superfood lattes
- Make Alison Roman's Lemony Turmeric Tea Cake from NYT Cooking
- Stir into a warm vegetable, meat or seafood curry