"I don't usually think about black pepper as having any flavor. I think 'oh, it's just black pepper,' but this is some REALLY GOOD black pepper! Really good." - Cristin Cooper, Coop's Soups, Olney, MD.
All black pepper is not created equal. We work with our farmer to secure fresh harvests and transport it using the shortest supply chain. So the natural oils that give black pepper (Piper nigrum) its intense flavor is still intact and ready to blow you away.
Tasting notes of cayenne, ginger root and tropical heat.
- USDA certified-organic
- Grown in the central hills of Sri Lanka
- Naturally dried in the tropical sun
How to use
- Sprinkle on fresh fruit: try on almost-ripe mango, apple, pineapple, melons and ripe jackfruit. Trust us, you'll wonder why you ever ate fruit any other way!
- Mix into salads, pasta and dips
- Add to marinades and rubs for meats and seafood
- Combine with olive oil and salt to roast root vegetables
- Add to olive oil and use as a dip for hardy breads