One "Nose to Tail" pack includes the following products:
- Pork, Ground (1 lb.) - quantity: 2
- Pork Cutlets, 5 Per Pack (1 lb.) - quantity: 2
- Bacon, Black Pepper (0.8 - 1.1 lb.) - quantity: 2
- Pork, Chops (0.5 - 1 lb.) - quantity: 2
- Pork, Spare Ribs (2.75 - 3.5 lb.) - quantity: 1
- Pork, Belly - Skin On (1.5 - 3 lb.) - quantity: 1
- Hot Italian Sausage, 2 Links Per Pack (0.5 lb.) - quantity: 1
Only shipping to California. Products arrive via UPS or FedEx.
Devil's Gulch Ranch uses sows that are Yorkshire crosses bred to either a Chester White or Berkshire boar. The sows are pastured along with their piglets until the piglets are weaned. The weaned piglets are then finished with whole milk, whole grain breads, brewer’s grain, and tortillas, producing what they believe to be a superior product.
Salvaging waste foods from the human food industry reduces negative impact on the local environment. Pigs are very effective at converting these products into high quality, flavorful proteins for human consumption while also fertilizing the fields. This is part of Devil's Gulch Ranch's approach to diversified farming - they grow pigs, rabbits, quail, asparagus, wine grapes and more, creating a diversified ecosystem that supports the land they grow on.