This version of Sri Lankan curry has been dry-roasted to create a deep, unique flavor profile most suitable for meat, seafood and hardy vegetable curries.
Tastes earthy, warm and comforting.
Combine with coconut milk and black pepper for a bowl of soothing yet spicy curry.
- Blend of cumin, fennel seed, coriander, cardamom, clove, Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper and cayenne
- Spices dry-roasted individually to seal in natural oils and intensify flavors
- Unique flavor profile that makes Sri Lankan dishes stand out from other South Asian and South-East Asian curry
"The curry was so warm, cozy and comforting. The spice blend seemed to be a perfect balance." ó Terresa C., Baltimore
- Use in meat curries like chicken, pork, beef and lamb
- Cook seafood like prawns, crab and squid
- Add to vegetables like pumpkin, squash and young jackfruit