"I don't usually think about black pepper as having any flavor. I think 'oh, it's just black pepper,' but this is some REALLY GOOD black pepper!" - Cristin Cooper, Coop's Soups, Olney, MD.
All black pepper is not created equal. We work with our farmer to secure fresh harvests and transport it using the shortest supply chain. So the natural oils that give black pepper (Piper nigrum) its intense flavor is still intact and ready to blow you away.
Tasting notes of cayenne, ginger root and tropical heat.
- USDA certified-organic
- Grown in the central hills of Sri Lanka
- Naturally dried in the tropical sun
How to use
You use black pepper every day, but if you haven't tried whole peppercorns before, get a grinder, because you're missing out!
- Add whole to soups and grains like rice and quinoa as they boil
- Add as the secret ingredient in our turmeric rice, chai tea and turmeric latte
- Grind fresh onto salads and pasta
- Grind onto fresh fruit: try on almost-ripe mango, apple, pineapple, melons and ripe jackfruit. You'll never eat fruit any other way again!